FP 40 Motor Yacht
Dimensions & Specifications
- Length Overall: 12.2m / 40 ft
- Beam: 6m / 19.8 ft
- Draft: 1.1m / 3.7 ft
- Displacement: 13.5 Tonnes (approx.)
- Standard Power: IPS 350 – Volvo 2 x 191 KW – 2 x 260 HP
- Optional Power: IPS 500 – Volvo 2 x 272 KW – 2 x 370 HP
- Fuel/Diesel: 2 x 600 litres / 2 x 158.5 US gal
- Freshwater: 350 litres / 79.25 US gal
- Architects: Daniel Andrieu
- Interior: Pierangeli Andreani Studio
More FP MY40 pictures below.
FP MY40 Overview
Fountaine Pajot’s 40′ motor yacht is full of space for entertaining and for finding a quiet spot to be alone with your thoughts…or a good book. The flybridge and owners’ suite are significantly oversized for a boat in this range. The well-appointed galley and driving station fully open to an enormous cockpit bring all the perks of living on land to cruising. Two driving stations, on the Flybridge and in the saloon ensure the skipper can be with crew and guests at any time.
Interior spaces are light-filled and comfortably luxurious. Dynamic lines and distinctive bows create a sleek contemporary design that turns heads on the water. Her optional aft platform creates even greater opportunity for enjoyment at sea.
FP MY40 Layouts
The FP 40 Maestro offers 1 owners’ suite + 1 bathroom with 1 double cabin + 1 twin bunk cabin + 1 bathroom.