The Fort Lauderdale Boat Show for 2017 will be held November 1-5. Don’t miss the great weather and one-of-a-kind boat show in south Florida. It is the world’s largest in-water boat show with thousands of boats along the one-mile long Intercoastal Waterway. The 3 million square feet of exhibit space will feature monohulls, catamarans, and power boats of all sizes from inflatables and canoes to extraordinary superyachts. You’ll also find boating equipment and supplies, lots of fun shopping, and even a few exotic cars FLIBS is exactly where you want to be!
Keep up with the latest happenings by following the Fort Lauderdale Boat Show Facebook page.
Look for us this year in the Red Zone CD309 of the of Bahia Mar/ Hall Of Fame/Las Olas Marina. Keep reading for information to help you plan your visit.
Chat with Catamaran Guru at the Boat Show
Fort Lauderdale Boat Show Tickets, Hours
- Wednesday, November 1, Noon – 7:00 p.m. (Prime Time Preview)
- Thursday, November 2, 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Friday, November 3, 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, November 4, 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, November 5, 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.