Elba 45 Catamaran
Dimensions & Specifications
- LOA: 13.45 m / 44.1 ft
- Beam over all: 7.55 m / 24.8 ft
- Displacement unloaded: 14 T
- Draft: 1.2 m / 3.9 ft
- Sail area: 75 m² / 807 ft²
- Genoa: 49 m² / 527 ft²
- Standard – 2 x 50 CV / 2 x 50 HP
- Optional – 2 x 60 CV / 2 x 60 HP
- Fresh water (approx) 2 x 350 l / 2 x 02 US gal
- Fuel (approx): 470 l / 124 US gal
- Architect: Berret-Racoupeau Yacht Design
FP Elba 45 Overview
Fountaine Pajot’s Elba 45 sailing catamaran does not disappointment with inviting lines, brightly lit and well-appointed interior living spaces with ample invisible storage. There is plenty of room to spread out to relax and entertain on the foredeck andlounge deck, in the cockpit, and on the optinoal electrically-operated Beach Club electric platform.
Remarkable configuration changes were introduced when compared to the first in the range, Helia 44. The large 182 sq ft saloon is uncluttered placing the “chart table” as a abbreviated console atop cabinetrty in the galley. This small but impactful innovation acknowledges the fact that in today’s electronic charts world, crew spend very little time at the chart table, just checking in briefly rather than sitting at it.
This new masterpiece is not only beautiful, but her newly designed helm station improves handling and delivers above-expected performance.
The owners’ suite and guest cabins offer comfortable solitude with en-suite shower rooms depending on the version.
FP Elba 45 Layouts
The FP 45 is available in 2 layouts:
- Maestro owner version: 1 owners’ suite + 1 bathroom / 2 double cabins + 2 bathrooms. The entire port hull is utilized for the double cabin with fold-out TV, dressing table, copious clothes storage and a large ensuite bath.
- Quatuor version (charter-friendly): 4 double cabins + 2 bathrooms
Both include a crew berth in the starboard bow and crew head to port.