Want To Know How A Boat Business Can Benefit You?
If so, check in with us to get an independent and unbiased look at this boat business program. Not only do we advise clients on the “Boat as a Business” program/concept, but have personally benefitted from it with our own catamaran businesses. In our experience, yacht charter management, together with active participation by the owner, is a great way to reduce the cost of yacht ownership.
It is the perfect opportunity for anyone looking to buy a new yacht at a substantial “discount”! We happily share our personal experience, as well as that of our clients, with potential yacht owners! Stephen Cockcroft is an EXPERT in both operating a BOAT BUSINESS and taking advantage of substantial tax advantages and income from operations.
With his Dream Yacht affiliation, buyer benefit:
- The most stable and flexible programs in the industry
- All catamaran brands available for this program - Fountaine Pajot, Lagoon, Bali, Catana, and many more
- Yacht customization to your specifications, including owner's versions
- Flexible duration of the charter management terms – not locked into a 5-year term
- Unlimited options for generating revenue – NOT restricted to ONLY 10 WEEKS of charter by lenders that cannot offer unlimited charter finance.
- Largest management and infrastructure platform in the world ensures that results match FINANCIAL MODELS – ACCOUNTABILITY from start to finish
- Seamless management for warranty and maintenance all under one roof from the time of purchase to the sale of your boat – do not end up in a fractured structure where you are sent downstream to a regional charter company by the dealer and accountability becomes unclear
- Worldwide reciprocal owner use available
- Yachts are purchased FACTORY DIRECT with no US dealer involved, to ensure the best value to the buyer
Don’t be fooled! Although the acquisition of a new yacht may be an effective business tool to take advantage of these tax rules, the tax benefits must be carefully planned, documented, and implemented to make sure that it can withstand scrutiny. While you want to make sure that you buy a yacht that will suit your individual financial and personal goals, you also want to make sure that your “yacht charter business” is set up in compliance with tax authorities.
Interested In Learning About Guaranteed Income Management Program?
Charter companies make this program sound completely worry-free and simple. We have tested this theory, done the research, collected the data, and will make all this information available and clear to you, the buyer. If you complete your yacht buying transaction carefully, the guaranteed income program can be one of the most cost effective ways to own the yacht of your dreams without worrying about the hassles and expenses of traditional yacht ownership.
The Guaranteed Income program might be a good fit for you
- GUARANTEED 9% income programs available
- Receive 45% BACK IN CASH over 5-year term
- Professional maintenance and phase-out program at end of program
- Worldwide reciprocal owner use with more locations that any other charter company in the world – over 44 bases and growing
- Choice of yachts and equipment: Lagoon, Fountaine Pajot, Bali, Catana, and more
Yacht Ownership Testimonials & Success Stories
With hundreds of satisfied clients in yacht ownership programs, tailored to suit their needs, Stephen can help you achieve your dream too. If you are in the market for a catamaran, make sure that you discuss your options with Stephen.
Websites From Our Clients In These Programs
- sailbigdog2.com: BigDog is a Lagoon 400 that operates in the Bahamas as a bareboat yacht business and is fully booked for most of the season.
- treasurecatcharters.com: This Lagoon 450F is in bareboat charter business in the Bahamas. The owners are very active in promoting their business with exhibits at boat shows, booking charters, and promotional advertising.
- LadyKatlo.com: This Lagoon 620 is in the Luxury Crewed Ownership program doing business in the BVI and charters for approximately $30,000/week.
- ftmcharters.com: The Voyage 500 and her crew/owners is one of the most successful crewed boats in the BVI with numerous awards for excellence!
- sailallende.com: This Fountaine Pajot Helia 44 is in Crewed Yacht charter in the BVI. This young couple is making big waves in the industry with exceptional service.
- irishroversailing.com: This Fountaine Pajot Liapari 41 operates between Annapolis in the summer and the Bahamas in the winter as a successful bareboat business.
- sailseastheday.com: This Lagoon 450 is in bareboat charter in a business program
- catamaranguru.com: Our own catamaran, Zuri, a Lagoon 450S, is in the program in the U.S. doing mostly instructional charters, exhibits at boat shows, and other demonstrations at events and for prospective buyers.