Why List Your Cruising Catamaran As "For Sale By Owner" (FSBO) With Catamaran Guru?
Here are some great reasons:
- Save 10%! Usually the boat seller pays a customary 10% brokers fee or commission on its sale. The fee covers advertising, market analysis, promotions, showings, escrow account, documentation handling, transfer of funds, etc. However, if the seller and buyer feel confident handling the sales process on their own, you can do the work and bank that 10% or use part of your savings to make your boat than the competition. That’s a win for both parties! Catamaran Guru earns no commission from FSBO listings advertised here. We offer inexpensive listing services to catamaran sellers worldwide. However, we do represent sellers or buyers, if requested.
- You have total control of your listing. You decide how good the information and pictures are that we publish here. We allow you to post pictures, and videos and write a lengthy description and specifications to show your catamaran to its fullest potential. You respond directly to buyer inquiries and complete any negotiations and paperwork.
- Catamaran sales have been up significantly for the past 18 months. This upward sales trend looks like it's here to stay for a while. Catamaran Guru has helped facilitate hundreds of sales over the years (see our testimonial section). We are very active on social media like Facebook, Linkedin, Pinterest and Google+. We also have a strong and dedicated mailing list of more than 15,000 subscribers who are eager to know about new cruising catamaran listings. When you advertise your boat with us, you get exposure to all those marketing channels!
- Our professional SEO company, SEO Buzz, is dedicated to to boost our rankings on the internet and to helping us forge strategies and build partnerships that extend our exposure to the right customers.
- We publish articles and advertise regularly in some of the major sailing publications like Cruising Outpost, Cruising Compass, Multihull Sailor, and Multihull Quarterly.
- We attend all the major sailboat shows in the U.S., e.g., Miami, Annapolis, Chicago, Oakland and more.
- Catamaran Guru Is 100% dedicated to catamarans and multihulls.
All of the marketing efforts and partnering above assure that thousands of qualified visitors come to our website every day. These visitors are interested in everything to do with catamarans and in particular cruising catamarans.
FSBO CATAMARAN LISTINGS
How To Advertise Your Catamaran For Sale On Catamaran Guru
Catamarans For Sale By Owner Advertising Rates
- First 3 months: $20.00 per month (3 month commitment including a Market Analysis Report)Total Fee = $60.00
- Second 3 Months: Additional Fee = $50.00 (a 6-month commitment for a total of $110)
- Add "Purchase And Sale" Document: $5.00
- Add "Acceptance of Vessel" Document: $5.00
- Add "Bill of Sale" Document: $5.00
- Add "Closing Statement" Document: $5.00
Complete The Form Below And Submit Payment
To advertise your catamaran for sale on the Catamaran Guru website, complete the form below. Submitting the form with payment via PayPal (there is an offline payment method if you do not use PayPal), will start the process. You will receive a confirmation email so you can verify the information submitted. If you order sample documents, we will send them to you within 2-3 business days or sooner if requested. We will contact you for sending images and verifying the ad information but check out the FAQ's meanwhile if you have questions about how to send pictures etc. We will let you know when the listing goes live. Let us know if you have questions!
How To Price Your Catamaran For A Quick Sale
To ensure a quick sale, your catamaran should be priced right for its condition and for its demand in the market. You want to be in the ballpark with other similar catamarans in your size range and condition. But how do you know the approximate price range of recently sold catamarans and catamarans currently on the market? We can help you! We have special access to information on all the catamarans sales sold in world. Using this, we can create a market analysis just for you. Request a FREE Market Analysis Report (with the purchase of an AD) of similar catamarans currently listed or sold in the last 12 months.
Include the following information and use the subject "Market Analysis":
- Manufacturer of the catamaran, e.g., Lagoon
- Manufacturer Model, e.g., 450F
- Model Year, e.g., 2010
- Boat Size, e.g., 45ft
- Number of cabins & heads, e.g., 4 cabins / 4 heads
Get Help with the Paperwork with these Sales Documents @ $5.00/document
You will need some documents to complete the sales transaction. If you don't already have them, you can purchase the documents when you place your ad below. The four most important documents that we provide samples of are:
- Purchase and Sale Agreement
- Acceptance of Vessel
- Closing Statement
- Bill of Sale
Check out this Guide To Buying A Catamaran for tips and guidelines on Surveyors, Documentation Agents, Financing, Coast Guard Registration, Insurance, Name Search, and more!
Join our mailing list! Get Immediate Notification When New Catamaran Listings Are Added
Frequently Asked Questions